- Move up to Windows 7 Ultimate from Windows 7 Home Premium with Windows Anytime Upgrade
- Work in the language of your choice and switch between any of 35 languages
- Help protect data on your PC and portable storage devices against loss or theft with BitLocker
- In addition to full-system Backup and Restore found in all editions, you can back up to a home or business network
- Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join
Windows 7 Ultimate gives you everything Home Premium and Professional offers – plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages. Create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos and music. You can even watch TV programs for free, whenever and wherever you want.Amazon.com Product Description
If you want more features than you currently have in your existing edition of Windows 7, you can upgrade to another edition using Windows Anytime Upgrade. Upgrades from Windows 7 Home Premium edition to Windows 7 Ultimate edition.
Windows Anytime Upgrade
No disks, no delays. And no leaving the house: With Windows Anytime Upgrade, you can upgrade to a more advanced edition of Windows 7 in as little as 10 minutes. That way, you get to take advantage of extra features while keeping your current programs, files, and settings intact.
In the past, upgrading Windows could be a bit of a hassle. In Windows 7, the software you need comes preinstalled. All you have to do is purchase an upgrade key from Microsoft or another authorized retailer to unlock those shiny new features.
Get more now. Move up to Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate is designed for people who want it all. Safeguard the entire contents of your PC and flash storage devices with BitLocker encryption. Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode2. Connect easily to business networks. Watch TV shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV1. And switch your PC to any of 35 different languages at any time. Windows 7 Ultimate does everything for work, home, and play.
Simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows
- Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network.
- Find virtually anything on your PC–from documents to songs to email–just by typing a word or two with WindowsSearch.
Works the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
- Windows XP Mode gives you the business flexibility you need.
- Work in the language of your choice or switch between any of 35 languages.
Makes new things possible
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
* Requires either OEM pre-installation or post-purchase download of Windows XP Mode (which runs on Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate) and a virtualization technology such as Windows Virtual PC. Customers can download Windows XP Mode and Windows Virtual PC free-of-charge from http://www.windows.com/business/downloads/ when available.
Windows 7 Ultimate. Designed for people who want it all.
Windows 7 Ultimate is the most versatile and powerful edition of Windows 7. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode. For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.
Easiest Windows to use ever
Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
Easy to network (with or without a server).
Back up your complete system over a network.
Help protect data on your PC or portable storage device against loss or theft with BitLocker.
Faster and more flexible
Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
Windows XP Mode gives you the business flexibility you need.
Switch between any of 35 languages.
Best PC entertainment experience
Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
Blu-ray read/write support for data files.
Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Simplifies Everyday Tasks
Simple to use
Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
Open files and get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar. You can easily pin programs you use often to the taskbar and launch them in just one click.
Open files you use regularly in just two clicks with Jump Lists on the improved taskbar.
Windows 7 has simple new ways to manage open windows. For example, with Snap you can arrange two windows side-by-side just by dragging them to opposite sides of your screen.
Peek and Shake
Windows 7 lets you peek behind open windows to get a quick look at your desktop.
Instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PC, f
rom documents to emails to songs, right from the Start menu, with Windows Search.
Easy to connect
With Windows 7, setting up wireless connections is easier with consistent, one-click connections to available networks, whether those networks are based on Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, dial-up, or corporate VPN.
Connect Windows 7 PCs on a home network in just four clicks and easily get to the photos, music, and files on each one–even share printers–with HomeGroup.
Easy to browse the web
Internet Explorer 8
Visual search helps you quickly find the information you want by adding visual cues and previews to search results from top search providers including Live Search, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Amazon, and others.
Internet Explorer 8
Use Web slices to conveniently keep up with changes on frequently updated websites, like eBay auctions or traffic sites, directly from the IE8 toolbar.
Easy to communicate and share
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live Photo Gallery makes share your photos to your
favorite photo site easy.
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail makes managing multiple email accounts easy.
Windows Live Family Safety
Keep your child safe by managing what sites they can visit and who they can send/receive emails and im communications from.
Note: Windows Live components need to be downloaded separately.
Works The Way You Want
Faster and More Reliable
Resume from sleep
We designed Windows 7 to help PCs sleep and resume from sleep more quickly by improving the way Windows 7 manages drivers, programs, and power.
Faster and more reliable
We reduced the amount of memory your PC needs for open windows and to execute commands to help it be more responsive to commands.
Fewer clicks and less interruptions
Media on your termsMakes New Things Possible
Windows Media Center
Turn your PC into a TV with Windows Media Center.
Windows Media Center
Watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV.
DirectX 11 technology delivers breathtaking game graphics so real, it’s unreal.
New ways to engage
Windows Touch makes PCs with touch screens easier and more intuitive to use.
Media on your terms
Windows Media Player
More and more consumer electronics, from TVs to digital photo frames, can be connected to home networks. With Play To in Windows 7, you’ll be able to easily send music, photos, videos from your PC to a networked device throughout your home.
You can enjoy the photos, music, and videos on your home PC when you’re away from home with remote media streaming.
Location Aware Printing
Windows 7 will automatically pick the right printer for you when you move from home to work networks.
Work anywhere with less effort.
- Get connected in three clicks wherever there’s a wireless network connection.
- Keep documents on your PC and on network servers in sync automatically.
- Your PC will automatically use the printer you prefer for whatever network you’re on.
- Simplify making presentations special settings that keep your PC from sleeping and turn off messages, notifications, and screen savers.
- Instantly locate virtually any file, email, or document on your PC just by typing a word or two.
- Get around your PC faster with the improved taskbar.
- Open programs you use regularly in one click and files you use regularly in just two.
- Manage lots of open programs, documents, and browser windows easily with thumbnail and full-screen previews of open windows.
- Manage multiple email accounts, including Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo! Mail Plus, all in one place with one simple program.
- Get to the files, photos, and music on any PC with Windows 7 in the house from any other.
- Print to any printer in the house from any PC with Windows 7 in the house.
Safeguard your hard work.
- Advanced Backup and Restore makes it easier to keep your work safely backed up to external or network drives and accessible if you need it.
- File encryption helps keep proprietary and confidential information on a PC secure if it is lost or stolen.
- Preserve your investment in programs designed for Windows XP with Windows XP Mode.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 helps keep your PC safer from malware and you safer from fraudulent websites designed to fool you into divulging private information.
- Easily add your PC to a secured, managed, network with domain join capabilities.
- Group policy controls help administrators more easily and effectively manage the security and configuration of multiple PCs.
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade
Filed Under: Windows 7 Software
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.